Indian Web Hosting
Web Hosting … Choose your Host wisely!
Many of us browse the World Wide Web regularly and wonder how we can stake a claim on the internet, like many of others have done already, then web hosting is one term which can satiate your need. In this vast array of information, Internet is one word which can cater to all kind of genre as per their taste. And, by web hosting one can own a portion of the web. But, web hosting is not just getting a portion of the web, but also involves different other services. This article will give you an insight of the terms web hosting and web development.
Web pages are your source of information, whatever you see in your web pages has come from a web browser. All these web pages are stored in computers called web servers. A web hosting service is a kind of Internet hosting service that allows the individual or company to hold a stake of the internet and provide own websites accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosting gives the freedom of having own website services but it’s restricted because of the space. One needs to have appropriate hardware and software to host web pages. Specific companies provide web hosting capabilities on their web servers. Moreover, one needs to register a domain name that exclusively identifies the website. Web hosts can also provide data centre space and connectivity to the internet.
Which Web Hosting is for you?
Web hosting is provided as per the need of the holder. It is basically divided into following categories:
- Free Web Hosting: it is done by large website companies, which provide limited space for free. This kind of hosting is limited when compared to paid hosting.
- Shared Web Hosting: This is the most economical hosting service where many people share the total cost of maintenance services.
- Reseller Web Hosting: This service allows the client to host websites. This needs an affiliation with the provider.
- Virtual Dedicated Server: This is dividing a server into virtual servers. Every user thinks he got a dedicated server but in real they all share a particular server.
- Dedicated Hosting: In this the user gets own web server and has full control over the server.